Why might I need this?
You have decided to start a case to obtain property or parenting orders from the family court. You don’t have a lawyer to represent you—you will be self-represented litigant—but you seek professional preparation of your Initiating Application or Response documentation.
We draft the crucial parts of the documentation for your Initiating Application, or Response, for parenting orders or a property settlement, including a detailed, customised statement of the interim (if any) and final orders you seek, and the principal ancillary documents, including the affidavit.
Your legal position, your story and the issues relevant to the law will be clearly and persuasively identified to the court and to the other party.
Tailored to your specific instructions. Ready for you to execute and file in court.
What benefits will I receive?
You gain enormous traction towards the best possible outcomes in your case if you proceed with professionally prepared documentation. Additionally, you will gain:
- Better prospects for early resolution by negotiation: your case is clearly stated and the other party can see you have legal resources
- Much less time and anxiety spent on the complexities of document preparation
- Understanding about relevant legal procedure, court procedure and law
- Additional content that you would not have considered
- Technical compliance at court reduces potential for delays
- Confidence that you are putting your best foot forward as a self-represented litigant
- A 1-hour teleconference with a Tribe family lawyer
- Drafting of your Initiating Application or Response and the principal ancillary documents including your Affidavit of evidence
- Checklist for e-filing
- Personalised action checklist.
Completion of the parenting and or family property pool questionnaire as requested by Tribe.
Provision of supporting documentation as requested.
Providing timely feedback on the 1st draft.
Completion of certain documents, as advised by Tribe, such as the Genuine Steps Certificate.
Sign and swear/affirm documents if necessary.
Filing documents in the courts portal.
Serving documents on the other party.
Appearing in court.
$3450 plus GST